Thursday, October 29, 2009

at least the lakers dont let me down

i gotta admit, this last weekend really opened my eyes on alot of things. 1. i really hate some people from my past. aristoi is one of them. what a disrespectful fuck. he not only inconvenianced me and my vacation, but he disreaspected c. what a piece of shit. i hate people that feel like they are entitled to everything. he has been nothing but a negative influence on almost everybody i know. i mean i dont hate him, but i do hate the way he is. 2. i guess that no matter how i try or what i do i am never going to get what i want out of chelsea. its not that i want much, i just want her to give a fuck about someone else besides her and what we do have. it might be selfish of me to feel this way but honestly i dont trust her. there is just something about her that makes me question her honesty and integrity. i mean she wants/expects me to be at her side and just be willing to do what ever she wants. im not opposed to doing things for her, but if its just for the fact to doing them, i dont want to. im not her errand boy and im not her accsessory but she often treats me that way. i understand she is going through changes but it was this way before she was pregnant. sometimes she acts like she wants to be with me, when its conveniant to her, and most of the time she doesnt. i dont know how long i can keep this up. i think that people who have come before me with her have screwed it up for me. i guess its just weird when a guy does want to be good to you and does want to be there for you without all the drama. im not perfect by any means and im sure she will take this the wrong way if she reads this, but i dont really care anymore. i cant be the only one that wants this. its causing me way to much unneeded stress. i love her to death, but i cant be the only one with those feelings. or the only one that wants things to work out. i guess that i am just gonna have to quit trying for now as clichè as it sounds, if its meant to be it will be. 3. THANK GOD THE LAKESHOW IS BACK. I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH CHELSEA AND MY FRIENDS. CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAin

No comments:

Post a Comment