Friday, July 17, 2009

blaaam

i have always shied away from dating in the work place. i think it causes problems because people see each other so much. I've always done pretty good about following the rule.......until now. while i don't regret it i do wonder if it is even worth pursuing. i have seen so many horrible relationships in my days and all i strive for is a healthy one. but in my experience ive never really witnessed one so it is definitely new terrain. im not an asshole by nature but there is something about relationships that bring out the worst in people. i want this to be good but not just for me but for the other party as well. i just hope my own stupidity doesn't ruin a good thing, that is one thing i am definitely known for....hahahah just check my facebook....anyways here is to swimming and summer brew

No comments:

Post a Comment